STC Platinum Community
Our award-winning community includes a diverse group of writers, editors, content developers, instructional designers, information architects, illustrators, graphic artists, and more. As one of the most active geographical communities in STC International, we strive to add value to our members by providing a variety of educational and networking opportunities.
Our transition from “Northeast Ohio Society for Technical Communication” to “Ohio Society for Technical Communication” continues. We are proud of our history as NEO STC and are excited to expand our reach across Ohio.
Lines & Letters Newsletter
What’s New and Newsworthy with Ohio STC
Wow! The latest issue of Lines & Letters is jam-packed full of great articles. In this issue:
- Fall Flocking: Ohio STC Board Meeting Update (President’s Column)
- The Extraordinary Artistry of Technical Writing
- In the Spotlight: Sara Buchanan
- In the Spotlight: Angie Dianetti
- Cybersecurity: IT’s really about your protection (Webinar Review)
- Tricia Spayer Is a Winner
- Enhance Your Education
- 2022 Summit Dates
- 2022 Summit Proposal Update
- Careers Throughout the Years (SPJ Webinar Review)
- Where Is My Office? Reimagining the 21st Century Workplace (Book Review)
Put some EXTRA CA$H in your pocket–win a $20 gift card. Share your best work-from-home advice. Share a tech comm tip. Write a book review. Tell us about a webinar you attended. Anyone, including non-members and students, who contributes to the newsletter is entered into a drawing for a $20 gift card. The more articles you submit, the more chances you have to win! Send your newsletter submissions to email@example.com. Will you be the next winner?
Join our Slack Community
Chapter Member Exclusive!
Slack is an app where we can have real-time conversations, share thoughts, documents, and photos quickly and easily. Let’s use Slack to engage more and get to know one another!
- Check out the #chapter-discussions channel to stay up-to-date with our chapter.
- Join the conversation about tech comm issues on the #general channel.
- Post or find job leads on the #jobs channel.
- Visit the #randomchannel for entertaining water-cooler banter.
Ready to join? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.Learn More