We hope you had a wonderful summer! We’ve been busy getting ready for a new NEO STC term year. It is with great pride, that we welcome the following officers for the July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019 term:
- Bob Young, President
- Jason Vensel, Immediate Past President
- Tricia Spayer, Vice President
- Kathleen Gaughan, Treasurer
- Lisa Scovern, Secretary
Visit the website for more information on our wonderful NEO STC officers. Be sure to congratulate them using the new NEO STC Slack group! Not sure what we’re talking about? Be sure to check out the Introducing the NEO STC Slack Group article! Don’t forget to check out all the other great content we have:
- President’s Column: Communication is Key to Re-Energizing Membership
Make sure you read this to learn about all the upcoming events NEO STC has planned.
- In the Spotlight: Jackie Damrau
- In the Spotlight: Kelly Smith
- STC Summit 2018 Recap
- Holland Named 2018 Distinguished Chapter Service Award Winner
- Goodbye Steady Eddie, Hello Creative Content
- Today’s Presentation Tools
- Designing in WordPress (Meeting Review)
- Technology in School Classrooms (Book Review)
As a small bragging right, we’d like to share that the newsletter committee (yours truly) received the Committee Award for 2017-2018! The citation reads for the “Newsletter Committee’s outstanding efforts to help the community achieve high goals during the 2017-2018 Chapter Year.” A huge thank you goes out to NEO STC for this recognition.
To continue making the newsletter award-worthy, we welcome newsletter submissions from both members and non-members at email@example.com. If you submit, you have a chance for a $20 gift card. There will be another drawing for contributors that submit by the end of October.