The STC Alliance Competition kicked off its 2020-2021 competition season on November 11 with a virtual STC TechComm Roadshow. This year the consortium includes the Atlanta, New England, New York Metro, Rochester, South-Central Texas, and Washington, DC – Baltimore STC chapters.
Watch this two-minute video to learn more about the competition: https://youtu.be/1yeDR9vLO2w
Why participate in the STC Alliance Competition?
- You have work you’re especially proud of, enter it so your fellow communicators can admire and recognize it.
- You have work that you’re not quite happy with, enter it to receive feedback and advice from our experienced judges.
- Receive one of the most coveted awards for Technical Communication. Proudly display these newly designed badges in your websites, documents and social media.
Entries are subject to the rules that are defined in the STC Alliance Competition General Information and Rules. Entries must meet the following requirements:
- Contain sufficient technical, scientific, medical, or similar content to qualify as technical communication,
- Have been produced or substantially revised within the past two years, and
- Have been originally prepared for and accepted for publication by a client, employer, or publisher.
Online Entry Form (Deadline for entries: January 15, 2021)
Are you interested in judging?
In addition to entering the competition, the STC Alliance Competition Team is also seeking judges. While 80% of the competition’s judges return, if you are willing and committed, the team is willing to train new judges.
Judge Application Form (Deadline is December 8, 2020)
Feel free to contact the STC Alliance Team with any questions.