Happy May! I hope your month is off to a great start. I know mine has been (because I’ve had plenty of baby snuggles)! My friend had a baby on April 3rd and I’m a very proud “aunt.” Please excuse me while I shamelessly spam you with a baby photo!
Do you also have news? Please share with the community! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit news, committee updates, book reviews, etc. We love hearing from you!
Hopefully, you continued reading past my “spam” to check out all the great articles we have for you:
- Editor’s Column by Sara Buchanan (how meta)
- Spectrum STC Rochester Conference–an Awesome Experience by Carrie Cianciola
- Super STC Spectrum Conference by Tricia Spayer
- Academic Relations Update by Lisa Mileusnich
- Our Game Night Social Included Laughs by Angie Dianetti and Jeanette Evans
- Lord of the Manuals: Return of Creativity by Carrie Cianciola
The newsletter committee will take a summer hiatus and be back with a new newsletter in September! Have a wonderful summer and feel free to share your adventures with us.
By Sara Buchanan