Congratulations to our community on earning the prestigious Platinum Community Award from STC for our chapter’s activities in 2019!
Our award-winning community includes a diverse group of writers, editors, content developers, instructional designers, information architects, illustrators, graphic artists, and more. As one of the most active geographical communities in STC International, we strive to add value to our members by providing a variety of educational and networking opportunities.
Our transition from “Northeast Ohio Society for Technical Communication” to “Ohio Society for Technical Communication” continues. We are proud of our history as NEO STC and are excited to expand our reach across Ohio. More information on our transition to follow.
Agile for Content Creators
What’s it all about? Find out at our March Program Meeting. Join Kevin Doherty, marketer and agilist, for a crash course on creating content in an agile way.Learn More
Lines & Letters Newsletter – January Issue
It’s here! Check out the January of Lines & Letters.
In this month’s newsletter:
- President’s Column: New Year, New Opportunities
- In the Spotlight: Miriam F. Williams, Jim Tabaczynski, and Michael J. Metts
- Douglas Kirchgesler Is a Winner
- Review: Sustaining Training Success in a New Normal
- Review: Older and Wiser – New Ideas for Youth Mentoring in the 21st Century
Put some extra cash in your pocket–win a $20 gift card. Share your best work-from-home advice. Share a tech comm tip. Write a book review. Tell us about a meeting or conference you attended. Anyone, including non-members and students, who contributes to the newsletter is entered into a drawing for a $20 gift card. The more articles you submit, the more chances you have to win! Send your newsletter submissions to email@example.com. Will you be the next winner?
Join our Slack Community
Chapter Member Exclusive!
Slack is an app where we can have real-time conversations, share thoughts, documents, and photos quickly and easily. Let’s use Slack to engage more and get to know one another!
- Check out the #chapter-discussions channel to stay up-to-date with our chapter.
- Join the conversation about tech comm issues on the #general channel.
- Post or find job leads on the #jobs channel.
- Visit the #randomchannel for entertaining water-cooler banter.
Ready to join? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.Learn More